Screen timeout?
ronanweb

I am on my second Thunderbolt and neither phone worked properly when trying to change the "screen time out" time. I even had the guys at Verizon look at it and they didn't know what to do. They just said, "maybe that will get fixed when the update comes out  in mid May.

Anybody out there know how to fix this? I can't stand this thing timing out while I am reading something!!!

0 Likes
Re: Screen timeout?
AZSALUKI
Legend

what's the actual issue? does it not let you change the timeout time (15 seconds, 30 second, 1 minute....)? 

0 Likes
ronanweb

Thats exactly correct, both phones had the same issue.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

that is odd. i've never seen this issue yet?

0 Likes
ronanweb

I even had the technicians look at the problem. They made some calls and told me to wait until the update and that "might" fix it. Thanks for checking though.

Ronan

0 Likes
AraceliT_VZW
Contributor - Level 3

We tested this with a few Thunderbolts and were not able to duplicate the issue. Ronanweb, did you receive your software update? And if so, did this fix your issue? 

Thank you, 

AraceliT_VZWSupport

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
ronanweb

I checked for updates, none available. This TB is only a few days old and my other TB I had checked (mentioned earlier) by verizon and they said to wait until a new update came out????? What so you suggest?

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

if you take it to the store and they can't fix an issue then i would have them send a new one. 

0 Likes
ronanweb
Thanks for your help sir. I will give it another try
0 Likes