Sense 3.0......
AZSALUKI
Legend

may be coming to the tbolt after all. htc originally claimed we didn't have the necessary hardware (which is a crock). however, the Desire is getting it now, so maybe the tbolt will too?

0 Likes
Re: Sense 3.0......
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Or could we get Sense 3.5? I have seen some pictures on the android sites. Verrrry interesting.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

now you're just being silly :smileywink:  they may give us 3.0 but i don't see them jumping up 2 versions. the developers will though. i haven't checked out 3.5....don't really know what the new features are, but 3.0 is really nice. 

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Hope there is some truth for Sense 3.0 for TB because I really like the whole interface, as for the 3.5 look its hard to say because I think it reminded me of the Samsung UI and I never like the look and feel...

It may grow on me but I really like the Sense 3.0 UI, I would be happy to have this as a stock UI.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
From what I understand, Sense 3.5 removes the dual processor hardware check in Sense 3.0. I expect some elements of Sense 3.0 in the Gingerbread update on the Tbolt. How much of it is the question.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

They're all works in progress for now, but I have seen Sense 3.5 threads for the Desire, the Dinc, and possibly even the TBolt.  They were all pulled from the source code for the Bliss which, if memory serves me, had very similar specs to the TBolt, but with a smaller screen (3.7 in?).  I can see no reason for it not to be able to run on the TBolt officially other than the fact that it's not a Vigor.  :smileywink:

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
You got Sense back on your phone, demmo? :smileywink:

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

I did (2.5 with 3.0 elements), but went back to CM7, mostly because Sense is HUGE, and a bit of a battery hog.  Might be a back and forth battle for a while.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

demmo86rt wrote:

I did (2.5 with 3.0 elements), but went back to CM7, mostly because Sense is HUGE, and a bit of a battery hog.  Might be a back and forth battle for a while.

i've heard the battery issue from others as well, but that hasn't been my experience (3.0 and 2.4 with 3.0 elements, currently). what phone are you using now? tbolt?

and you're probably right about the vigor. why give the rest of us the most recent if they are going to launch the next latest and greatest (which does look like a BEAST)?

edit: nevermind....just read your signature...lol. it's still goin strong huh?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

demmo86rt wrote:

Good to know. I have been debating on trying something new on my baby Droid Eris. With that assessment, I think I will stick with "Shed" and load the newest version. I am still sporting v3.5 on it and haven't really had time to update.

0 Likes