Set Home Panel (ICS)
t3ch_Junk1e

I know it is probably something simple but I cannot figure out how to get a certain panel to be my home panel now that I am using Ice Cream Sandwich.

Can anybody enlighten me?

Thanks in advance,

T

0 Likes
Re: Set Home Panel (ICS)
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The middle panel of the seven screens has always been the "home" panel on the Tbolt through the Froyo, Gingerbread and ICS operating systems.

The stock Android on my Nexus uses the middle screen for the main home screen. There is no option to change it to another screen.

Other phones like ones running Samsung's TouchWiz UI have been customized to have that option by Samsung not the stock android OS.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Hmonglish
Enthusiast - Level 2

After unlocking your Thunderbolt, press the home button once or twice until all of your panels appear. Then just press and hold the panel you want in the middle and then drag it to the middle of the screen.  That panel should now be your home screen.

t3ch_Junk1e

Hmonglish,

Thanks for the suggestion, but that didn't work for me. I was almost certain there used to be a way to change it. Oh well, no biggie.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Actually his suggestion did work for me when I tried it. I rearranged the panels and then put them back.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes