Since the update Facebook doesn't work
Dougiecuurs

Since the Gingerbread update my Facebook doesn't work properly, at the upper right of the screen I no longer have the choice to hit it and have on the bottom the status update, all stories, etc. so its constantly stuck on "news stories". I have uninstalled and installed 3 times now:smileysurprised:

0 Likes
Re: Since the update Facebook doesn't work
crshinn
Contributor - Level 1

Dougiecuurs wrote:

Since the Gingerbread update my Facebook doesn't work properly, at the upper right of the screen I no longer have the choice to hit it and have on the bottom the status update, all stories, etc. so its constantly stuck on "news stories". I have uninstalled and installed 3 times now:smileysurprised:

Have you tried settings / applications / manage applications / facebook / clear data and clear cache?

0 Likes
Dougiecuurs

:smileysurprised:just did and it didn't work, thanks

0 Likes
LenaA_VZW
Verizon Employee

Awesome suggestion crshinn, thanks. 

Hello Dougiecuurs. Thank you for your post, I am here to help. First, make sure that your Facebook application is up-to-date. They constantly enhance the application which requires updating the application to the new version. How are the rest of your applications working after the Gingerbread update? The update should have not effected the application. Since Facebook is a third-party application, I would like to direct you to their Help Center. Click the link below for further assistance.

Facebook Help Center

Thank you,

0 Likes
vereyezuhn
Master - Level 3
Have you checked the market for updates? If you have the latest FB update, that's your issue. The past four or five updates have been terrible, nothing about it works on my Droid X
0 Likes