Since upgrade no one can hear me on outgoing calls and phone is SLOW ***?
katedevi

Verizon you have got to be kidding me......I can hear incoming voice fine but can make NO outgoing calls? No mute is not on....any bright ideas would be most welcome.

Another Verizon scam to get people to upgrade to new hardware!

<Post edited for profanity per the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service.>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Re: Since upgrade no one can hear me on outgoing calls and phone is SLOW WTFF?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want you to be able to use your phone for as long as possible, katedev. What happens when you try to make a call out? Do you hear any type of error? I want to make sure we get you working so you don't have to spend a dime on a new phone upgrade.

Tamara H.
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
vintageglobetrotter

I am having the same issue - outgoing calls connect but the receiving party cannot hear me unless I turn on speaker.  The person I am calling he only hears his own voice echoing. 

Is this a problem with a setting?  I have tried everything I can think of to correct this - can you help?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there vintageglobetrotter. I am sorry about the issues you are having making outgoing calls. I need you to be comfortable with your phone and you certainly won't be able to do that having to put the phone on speaker all the time.

It could possibly be a blown speaker.  Before we come to that conclusion, I would like you to try a reset on the phone. If there is a bug causing the issue to the speaker a master reset will certainly wipe it out. Visit http://vz.to/rlYXKN for steps on how to reset the Thunderbolt.

If that doesn't work we'll have to look at replacement options. Do you have insurance on the device? Is it still under warranty?

Keep us updated with results.

NickB_VZW
VZWSupport
Follow us on Twitter @VZW Support

0 Likes