Speaker
HazelEyedGemini
Enthusiast - Level 3

Does anyone know where the speaker is? So I don't have to hold the phone while I'm talking.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Speaker
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
I think you can also adjust the call settings to have it automatically turn on the speaker when you put the phone facedown while on a call.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
The rear speaker is under the kickstand. The front (earpiece) is above the Verizon logo at the top of the phone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

and the microphone is on the bottom.....the little hole just underneath the 4 icons on the phone (in case you are wanting to know how/where to set the phone down and use speaker phone)

0 Likes
HazelEyedGemini
Enthusiast - Level 3

Do I have to press a bottom to get the speaker? I know on the other phones I just had to press the speaker button and it worked.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

when you are on a call the screen should light up when you pull the phone away from your ear. just hit the little speaker icon on the phone's screen to enable/disable speaker phone (and make sure the volume is up)

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
I think you can also adjust the call settings to have it automatically turn on the speaker when you put the phone facedown while on a call.

0 Likes
HazelEyedGemini
Enthusiast - Level 3

got it thanks.

0 Likes
mdenunz24
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ann154 wrote:

Tried that - can't get the speaker to work unless I press the speaker icon. Is there some trick to flipping it over?!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
No idea, I always use the button too.

0 Likes
Dnakaman
Contributor - Level 1

mdenunz24 wrote:

Ann154 wrote:

Tried that - can't get the speaker to work unless I press the speaker icon. Is there some trick to flipping it over?!

Check this link:

http://community.vzw.com/t5/ThunderBolt-by-HTC/No-Speakerphone-on-Flip/td-p/515982

0 Likes