Speech to text feature deleting blocks after pause, what happened?
ldwsmith

HTC Rezound

A week or two ago, my speech to text started to delete entire blocks of words, and start over in the beginning of a thought (spoken).

I have never had this problem and historically could speak to text an entire e-mail. I understand others with Google phones are seeing this lately as well.

I have tried to change settings, restart, pull battery/sim..etc... nothing fixes this issue. 

I need to get details on how to correc this. It's a major problem as I use this often for work, but in current state its unusable.

0 Likes
Re: Speech to text feature deleting blocks after pause, what happened?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Don't you just love the option to speak to text? It really comes in handy for me as well. It's hard to say what may be causing it to act that way.
Have you rebooted the phone by powering off/on?

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
ldwsmith

I have, several times, as mentioned in the original message.

This seems to be a major problem for many people, seen below in this link. Its recent.

I need to know what the fix is. This is my work phone and its a major problem. Please help.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/general-help-how/308310-google-speech-text-not-working-correctly.ht...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know it is very important to have an operable device ldwsmith! The speech to text vendor is aware and are working towards a resolution. However, I don't have a specific date for a fix or any updates. In the mean time please select done and not pause or it will erase the previous words. Thank you.

TominqueBo_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes