Syncing Music with HTC Sync
marvinh
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hello - I am using HTC Sync to sync music to HTC Thunderbolt.   However I can't find the music files on the phone after HTC sync is complete. 

I know the instruction manual says to copy music files over to the SD card, but I was wondering if HTC Sync would do this as well. 

Does anyone know where HTC sync puts the music files on the phone?

Thanks!  MarvinH

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Syncing Music with HTC Sync
AnthonyTa_VZW
Verizon Employee

marvinh,

I understand your concerns with syncing music files using HTC Sync!  I am happy to assist!

Keep in mind, the HTC Sync software is primarily used for syncing Contacts and Calendar events between the device and your PC.  Media files are synced simply by selecting "Disk Drive" as the Connection Type when plugging in your device to the PC.  I am including a link with detailed instructions and screen shots for transferring music files below:

Transfer Music Files - Thunderbolt™ by HTC

Let me know how this works out for you!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Syncing Music with HTC Sync
AnthonyTa_VZW
Verizon Employee

marvinh,

I understand your concerns with syncing music files using HTC Sync!  I am happy to assist!

Keep in mind, the HTC Sync software is primarily used for syncing Contacts and Calendar events between the device and your PC.  Media files are synced simply by selecting "Disk Drive" as the Connection Type when plugging in your device to the PC.  I am including a link with detailed instructions and screen shots for transferring music files below:

Transfer Music Files - Thunderbolt™ by HTC

Let me know how this works out for you!

0 Likes