T-Bolt Audio Problem
TWD913

T-Bolt Owners:

I developed the following audio problem with my T-Bolt after installing the May software update.  In a phone call, I can hear the other party, but that person cannot hear me.

Who else has this problem?

What has Tech Support told you about the software fix?

How are you dealing with this problem?

Thanks for your ideas and views on this issue.

TWD913

0 Likes
Re: T-Bolt Audio Problem
vzsplicer
Do you get a headset icon at the top of your display?
0 Likes
star7068

YES... I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM..I WENT TOTHE  VERIZON STORE AND THE TECH SAID THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH MY PHONE, IM STILL HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM. HAVE YOU FOUND A SOLUTION? THIS IS VERY FRUSTRATING!!

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend
The best solution I can suggest is try checking your apps, I had the same issue from time to time and I learned it was a app that I was using to stream audio from a app automatically.. it didn't play well with other apps..
0 Likes
Not applicable

TWD913,

Hello and good afternoon!

I have a Thunderbolt as well, so I'm very familiar with the phone. I cannot say I have had the same experience, however I will provide additional steps to troubleshoot the one-way audio concern.

First, are you using a wired or bluetooth headset with your phone when this occurs? Does it happen on incoming or outgoing calls? Also, does it happen consistently with the same people each time?

If you are using a headset, try using it on another phone to see if the issue persists. If it is something to do with a specific person or only incoming or outgoing calls, we may need to do more direct troubleshooting with you

Also, there was a software update to the Thunderbolt in late July. Were the software issues resolved with the update?

Please advise any further concerns you have. If these have not resolved your issue, please PM me directly and I will help further!

Thank you and have a great day!

0 Likes