T-Bolt Getting a Minor Update!
B33
Legend

Via droid Life the HTC T-bolt is Getting a Minor Tune Up here's the Link Page:  b33

http://www.droid-life.com/2013/04/01/htc-thunderbolt-update-to-build-7-02-605-10-on-the-way/

0 Likes
Re: T-Bolt Getting a Minor Update!
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Hmmmmm. May have to bite the bullet and factory reset the Tbolt before reactivate it to get this update.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Yea i just seen it on Droid Life Ann  hopefully it's a Good Update i am kind of surprised in seeing it but at least there willing to keep her updated.. b

0 Likes
lemew
Contributor - Level 3

I saw this as well however, why do a factory reset? Do you feel it makes a difference?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I haven't done a factory reset after the ICS update yet. While it wasn't as major as others have been reporting, I have seen some lag with the Tbolt. It doesn't scare me to do a reset, but try to only do one after a large update.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

Downloading as I type

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Give us a Report Uncle Bill..

0 Likes
budone
Legend

Well, was concerned when I could not get 4g up and running, but a reboot took care of it. And I finally have the Amber alerts. Dont expect to hear much from the Pres.I have enough weather apps telling me about storms that are a coming

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Boy, that didn't take long! I never factory reset the Tbolt, but I did pop the SIM card in the phone just now. The phone hadn't been on for five minutes and it displays the update is available message.

The ICS update took a couple days to show up on my phone and I was trying to force it.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

So how how she Doing Ann is she Running Like a Turtle or Soaring like an Eagle Smiley Happy  Hopefully it's like an Eagle b

Wanted to Add:  I see we can update our Avatars Now O goodie