TB Took a Lickin
budone
Legend

Yep, it took a tumble onto pavement today. Was getting off the fork lift and the case got caught and the phone went 4ft to the ground. My heart sank. :smileysad:

Picked it up, replaced the battery and back, powered it up and just a nick in the armor. Screen intact, all keys work correctly, speaker works, mic works.......  Happy camper again  :smileyvery-happy:

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: TB Took a Lickin
Wildman
Legend

Got to love the Garilla glass,,,:smileywink:

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

...And kept on ticking.

Whew!

Do you think the case helped keep it safe from harm?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Yaba Taba Dooooo..(((((  :smileyvery-happy:  Do we call that a flintstones phone are what. :smileywink:

0 Likes
budone
Legend

Ann, the phone came out of the carrying case. I really expected to see a shattered screen and lots of tears.

B33, it survived like a Flintphone. :smileyvery-happy:

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

budone wrote:

Ann, the phone came out of the carrying case. I really expected to see a shattered screen and lots of tears.

B33, it survived like a Flintphone. :smileyvery-happy:

Ah! I wasn't sure from your original description if the Tbolt was case protected or not.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Got to love the Garilla glass,,,:smileywink:

0 Likes
budone
Legend

You get the Solution tag for the Gorilla!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Haha! Love the gorilla!

laughing Donald.giflaughing green.gif

0 Likes
pat3332
Contributor - Level 2

I just finished reading another post on a different forum from a guy at a gym who laid his TBolt down on the floor while working out and someone dropped a dumbell plate that bounced and landed on his TBolt and caused no damage. I'm sure the fact that it was sitting on a rubber mat helped absorb the impact, but still impressive.

Glad your TBolt survived.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

:smileyvery-happy: :smileysurprised: OH my Gosh!!!   you guys are going to have to quite putting them Charaters on here i gonna fall out my chair from Laughing so hard.! (((((  :smileyvery-happy:  B33  And Gorilla is Good. :smileywink:

And budone i had one of those moments. My X fell from the dash an hit the bar you pull up to move the chair in our pickup an it did'nt fase it at all. But i thought because it was face down it might be cracked because it kind of hit that bar alittle hard. I was relieved to see it in the condition it was in not even a scratch. Like the old Timex Watches. Takes a licken keeps on ticken! :smileyhappy: 

0 Likes