Re: TB Update Available Now
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

Wildman wrote:

Ann154 wrote:
I got it installed on my Tbolt about an hour ago.

http://www.droid-life.com/2011/05/12/breaking-htc-thunderbolt-update-is-available-now/

Please keep us updated on the level of bugs resolved...

The only noticeable thing it's going to fix is the lack of volume when recording a video.

0 Likes
RobB772
Contributor - Level 3

Does this update make MYVerizon Mobile compatable with "Stock" thunderbolts?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Nope, just tried and got a message saying that the application wasn't supported.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
philhyde
Enthusiast - Level 2

Where is the list of changes?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
It was posted in another thread.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
TBoltOwner
Contributor - Level 1

My update went flawlessly.

0 Likes
drink2mny

Lets say you are over seas with this phone using it only on WIFI.. How would one get this update?

All I get is network is not available...Can I download this someplace? and if so how do I install it?

0 Likes
frankzumo
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have been having the same problem with my phone rebooting. Before the update my phone was running fine with no random reboots at all. Now after the update my phone has rebooted five times.

0 Likes
RobB772
Contributor - Level 3

I thought, according to the update pdf, that my verizon fixes were included in the update. I'd like to be able to check status of my account without having to go through a browser.  

0 Likes
MELeBlanc

PJNC284 wrote:

Are you in a poor signal area?  That's a known issue of the same version that was leaked weeks ago.

"Leaked"?

I had no update available up until yesterday afternoon when I checked after hearing that it was available... now that it is installed my phone is rebooting on its own.. and yes I am sometimes in a poor signal area.  But I would think that if there was nothing available until yesterday that I would be getting the official "unleaked" version of  the update?

0 Likes