Text messaging problems
sparklycharms
I'm having issues where I'll type out a text then out of nowhere my phone just sends it to someone else (usually someone I've texted before and their messages are sitting in my folder still). Anyone else having these issues or know how to fix it? I'm not pressing any other button, just send.
0 Likes
Re: Text messaging problems
Jaycen
Enthusiast - Level 2

yep, just one of the many issues I had with the {word filter avoidance}
....Verizon swopped it out 4 times, I contacted the BBB and made them give me another phone....

0 Likes
ChristinaB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello sparklycharms! 

This issue was something that our Product Support Tem and HTC were aware of. However, I have great news! A software update is being rolled out to Thunderbolt users, that resolves this issue altogether. Have you received it on your device? It is rolling out in stages in order to avoid the network being bogged down.

I have provided a link for you to check out the benefits and the instructions for the software update. 

http://support.verizonwireless.com/system_update/thunderbolt.html

Thank you for your posting and have a good day!

0 Likes
sparklycharms

No, I have not gotten my update yet. :smileysad: But the problem has stopped since I posted this LOL! Coincidence lol.

0 Likes
Fatdog1028
Enthusiast - Level 2
Oh man. Every Verizon software upgrade cures one problem and causes another!
0 Likes
RMLJ
Contributor - Level 1
Ahh to avoid network being bogged down lol, its been bogged down all day. I guess the stages were packed a little to full.
0 Likes