The BLACK HTC One
lbcake

Where is it and why is this taking so long for verizon to release it?

What is taking so long? Black is not that exclusive of a color, only every other carrier has that color along with that ****** looking silver...

Purely my hate for Verizon. I have no real information. I'm just saying that if Verizon does bring out the black color they're going to bring it out at the most inconvenient time for their customers and that will be right after they settled for the silver one and are unable to return it.

0 Likes
The BLACK HTC One
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

The black HTC ONE has never been confirmed as coming to Verizon.

0 Likes
Re: The BLACK HTC One
lbcake

So you think it will never come to verizon???

Don't these ****** at verizon want to make more money be releasing this phone in BLACK.

That silver crap looks ugly

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

Pretty sure Verizon makes a ton of money, and there are plenty of people who like the silver version.

lbcake

Well I'm pretty sure they're gonna release the black one but its just a matter of when. It would have been interesting to see which one people bought more the black or the silver one but when they release the black one it will not have been a fair comparison in terms of sales.

Regardless though, what is taking so long to release this basic color. Idk why it wasn't there for launch ... It makes me furious because I've been waiting for this phone since april and then found out about the black one soon after and am still waiting ......

0 Likes
GeorgeCT
Contributor - Level 2

lbcake wrote:

Where is it and why is this taking so long for verizon to release it?

What is taking so long? Black is not that exclusive of a color, only every other carrier has that color along with that ****** looking silver...

Purely my hate for Verizon. I have no real information. I'm just saying that if Verizon does bring out the black color they're going to bring it out at the most inconvenient time for their customers and that will be right after they settled for the silver one and are unable to return it.

I'm with you...I only want the black one.  Silver is not an option, so I sit and wait.

I really don't get why Verizon after waiting all this time doesn't have every color of the One.

0 Likes
lbcake

Yeah im glad im not the only one because the black just looks soooo sleek idk how someone could buy that silver crap..

i mean how much longer can this take to release the phone??

0 Likes
freddyttt
Enthusiast - Level 3

Im also waiting for black- that said. iv ordered dbrand skins(black)for the front speaker grills in case I get the itch and just buy the darn silver. since im putting it in a case it will appear black-. although silver is beautiful it's not for me. black case-black phone. every day gets harder to wait.

0 Likes
lbcake

Yeah I hear ya. I have been close to pulling to trigger on getting the silver one too but I never use a case with any phone I get. I thought about painting it black lol...

I mean how long can it take just to get the phone in black..idk why verizon is being so slow..

0 Likes
lbcake

So, does any verizon mod have any new information on this ??

0 Likes