Re: The BLACK HTC One
B33
Legend

The Mods don't give out Information Like your asking,  they give out Information only when there are Forum rule that are Broken..

0 Likes
lbcake

Huh? What does this even mean?

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
verizonmoderator1

>> MODERATOR NOTE: The moderation team and the representatives are two distinct groups with different responsibilities regarding the Community.  The moderators simply ensure that posts are in compliance with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service and edit or remove those posts, or portions of posts, that are in violation.  This is primarily a peer-to-peer Community, users helping other users, so Verizon Customer Service representatives typically allow the Community of users to provide answers first, and then they will confirm or provide additional help if needed. <<

0 Likes
lbcake

Ok well can we get a customer service rep in this thread to answer such a simple question as to when the BLACK HTC One will be available....??

0 Likes
B33
Legend

lbcake wrote:

Huh? What does this tripe even mean?

You Lost me there)  But as i stated the Mods = Moderators and the Admin_Mod there Job on this Forum or any Forum for that Matter is to keep the Forums Clean there is one Forum i Visit that the Moderators & Super Moderators interact with the Members they actually Post Just Like them or Us..  Not on here!  with Feelings on Subjects that's in Discussion

They do there Job Very Well on this Forum but they include there Thoughts as Well.. End Quote.. b33

0 Likes
lbcake

Ok lol, I know what they do...

just stop bringing up moot points....

0 Likes
Klue
Master - Level 1

No verizion customer service rep on this site has that information.  If verizion decides to offer any other color besides silver then it will just show up one day as an alternate color when ordering.  There will not be any prior announcement.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

No prob. ) I was going to remove post any way but i missed the time cut off  But as for the Customer Reps Yes there are ones that Visit and  may Answer your post or have you send them a Direct Message..

But i hear it's a Great Phone..

0 Likes
lbcake

show up one day...? I'm sure it will be announced in commercials and what not but you could be right that there will be no date given prior......

0 Likes
lbcake

yeah it is a great phone, but verizon only offers one color..................

>>Profanity removed<<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes