Re: The BLACK HTC One
lbcake

hmm that's interesting because all of the reddit threads, I have made people are saying that silver has been a more popular version overwhelmingly but I'm glad to hear that people are not even buying the phone because its not out in black and very few are getting the silver.

I dont understand why it is taking so long.. like what is the problem...It doesn't make any sense to me

I honestly thought that the black one was going to be available during launch.

This was a thread I made a while ago and people really believed that the black one was going to be there on launch day

Comments edited for language and content as required by the Terms of Service.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
lbcake

thats the thing i never use a case for any phone I have ever owned so theres really not much you can do about those grill speakers on the front that look stupid silver. I also wouldn't mind if the back of the phone was the only part that was silver but since its not and those front grills thats kinda the reason I want the black one..

0 Likes
RaDliNe

Man I feel the same way.  Why, after all this time, wouldn't verizon release a popular color as black...smh.  I'm a fan of HTC (currently using a Incred II) so I like the One but I want it in BLACK.  My DINC II is on it's last legs after 2+ years.  Today, I purchase a new battery for my DINC II so I won't have to purchase the Silver One.  Now after spending $32 for a freaking battery, I will just wait a few more months to upgrade even if the BLACK version of the ONE comes out soon.

0 Likes
mgdking30

I see I am not alone in this debacle! I have been wanting this phone ever since HTC announced it back in February! I sat back and watched the other three major carriers announce and start selling this phone. Five to six months later verizon finally starts selling the phone. There were no press events no nothing! I read about it coming to verizon through means of other forums through out the web. I was over joyed when I read it was finally coming. After all this time of waiting its finally here. Then bang silver is the only color they offer! I couldn't believe this was happening and still cant!! Every phone I have ever owned has been black. Black is a staple color for all phones. It always has been! I have always been a huge fan of HTC's phones. In fact thats all I have ever owned in smartphones is HTC. I feel sorry for HTC! This phone could have been much bigger if all four major carriers carried it from launch in at least two colors! Black and silver! To this day I dont understand why Verizon dropped the ball on this phone? Arguably this is the best phone on the planet right now! Why wouldn't verizon want to have as many colors as possible to sell? They knew it was doing very very well watching for five to six months long all the other three major carriers sell the hell out of them! The only thing that makes sense is possibly two things to me. One all they really care or cared about was or is there droid line or two they were never going to carry this phone at all?! Maybe they were going to do a droid dna 2 and then saw how well this one was selling and decided to start carrying it. I dont know for sure no one does but what I do know is I want this phone bad and I want it to be in BLACK! Has anyone heard anything anything at all regarding weather or not this is or will ever happen?

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

No, nobody on this site knows if Verizon will ever carry the black ONE.

0 Likes
RaDliNe

Check out this link.  Scroll down past the two photos.  In the first paragraph there's one or two sentences about it. But still no date.                                                                http://www.gottabemobile.com/2013/08/28/version-htc-one-blue/

0 Likes
mgdking30

The link you provided leads to nothing. It says The specified address does not contain a page or blog post at this time. I did read that there were black htc ones spotted at one point in time by someone around launch time for verizon but still nothing! I think I read that on gottabemobiles website as well. All this talk, leaks, rumours of a blue color you would think we would see something about a black one by now as well? I am still waiting this out atleast for a few more months then will decide from there. I am still using the Rezound! Verizon if you read this please give us a BLACK HTC ONE!!!

>> Minor edit to comply with <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
sevnthperiod

Im on a cracked screen rebound as well. Give me black

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

0 Likes
sevnthperiod

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/accessory?&action=accessoryDetails&accessoryId=62481

one reason I would like the black. This looks so much better black

0 Likes
lbcake

I'd just like to say to everyone that I caved and got the silver.

I couldn't wait any longer using this blackberry bold 8650 that I have.

I realized that even though I really wanted the black one.... it is just a color after all and I felt like I would have been waiting a hell of a long time if ever to get this black one from verizon because it doesn't seem like its happening in the near future but if it does with the next 2 weeks I'll return my silver one for it and get the black one otherwise i guess not unless verizon is willing to make a deal or something extraordinary.

0 Likes