Nicodémus
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm sure they will have it eventually.

>>Personal comment removed<<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Re: The BLACK HTC One
Not applicable

Ha ha none of my devices have scratches. I put those wonderful rubber sleeve on everyone of them.Smiley Happy

0 Likes
GeorgeCT
Contributor - Level 2

demmo86rt wrote:

The black one is metal as well, and typically scratches show up more on a darker surface.

Yeah, I have the UAG black case just waiting for the stealth black HTC.

It would look like this...

UAG-N_phfullbottomtop.jpg

0 Likes
mgdking30

I just wish verizon would just simply come out and say yes we will carry the black one or no we will not ever carry the black one!! Why is that such a hard thing to ask for? Unreal!!

0 Likes
Dippy_Dawg
Enthusiast - Level 2

Can't wait any longer. I'm going on a vacation in less than two weeks and my TB has just about lost it. For those still waiting, I hope it's not in vain.

0 Likes
sevnthperiod

found this case online:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321189583923?var=510149355320&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l...

just got it in seems to be pretty decent quality and will hide most of the silver. Think im giving in. Tired of my cracked screen

0 Likes
GeorgeCT
Contributor - Level 2

sevnthperiod wrote:

found this case online:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321189583923?var=510149355320&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l...

just got it in seems to be pretty decent quality and will hide most of the silver. Think im giving in. Tired of my cracked screen

Thanks for the heads up with the Double Dip black/gray case.

Amazon has it also.

Only thing is, to get a whole black case you have to order the gray/black/gray and the black/red/black to mix and match all the black together.  Since it comes in three pieces that snap together you can make a completely black phone but only by mixing and matching two cases together.

0 Likes
MiraMiracles

If Verizon doesn't get the HTC one in black soon, my 4 lines and I are switching to Sprint where we can get unlimited internet for all of us and we can get phones as they come out. Whatever the excuse as why they don't have it in black might have been understandable if they communicate clearly with their customers but obviously they don't communicate even when their employees. Not asking them to do anything unreasonable but he honest and transparent. Is this HTC one coming out I'm black or not?

0 Likes
etl330
Enthusiast - Level 1

I actually quite like the Blue one they now offer exclusively at Best Buy, but 1) I'd never betray my local independent Verizon store owner who has been great to me over the years and 2) after the issues i've had with my One and Verizon's customer service I'll likely be leaving Verizon anyway.

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

Wait, you'd never betray your local store owner by purchasing a phone from someone else... except Sprint, AT&T or maybe T-Mobile?