Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The long awaited Save All, Fix All miracle update is available, Hallelujah. NOT!
JimH4662

Talked to Verizon folks on several occasions and was extremely helpful. Most all said that my problems were noted and they were working on a fix, which would come out later (May or June). Well I just did the update. Other than me watching it download, and reboot with the update I would not have known it updated.

Still cannot get a location for an accurate weather forecast. It still says Currant Location and has a 10 degree difference in temperature difference with  Weather bug, which enables, exact location settings. Plus when checking on my location through the preinstalled and un-installing apps, it has my locations 12 miles away.

I new of the battery hog characteristics before purchasing, so I cannot whine about that. But other options bother me that my first smart phone is not that smart. Other than a couple trivial issues I really like the phone. I guess on a positive not a Stalker will have trouble finding me.....

0 Likes