Thunderbolt Acting Weird
kizzle53

Ok I was trying to change my girlfriends ringtone and I saw that she was synced to two facebooks so I took out the HTC version of facebook then I exited to phone numbers to find that my girlfriends number is in my phone twice now 1 with a pic and 1 without a pic but the one without the pic has an unknown name but with my girlfriends number. Im not quite sure how to fix this. Its not just my girlfriends number now I got a few others that has numbers and says unknown. Any ideas?

0 Likes
Re: Thunderbolt Acting Weird
kizzle53

kizzle53 wrote:

Ok I was trying to change my girlfriends ringtone and I saw that she was synced to two facebooks so I took out the HTC version of facebook then I exited to phone numbers to find that my girlfriends number is in my phone twice now 1 with a pic and 1 without a pic but the one without the pic has an unknown name but with my girlfriends number. Im not quite sure how to fix this. Its not just my girlfriends number now I got a few others that has numbers and says unknown. Any ideas?

Ok on all top of this I have no 3g lol... So confused bout to do a reset but it probably will erase everything

0 Likes
kizzle53

Ok well I had to manually go in and fix all that. That took bout hour and still some of my facebook friends photos arent showing up. So im not quite sure what to do.

0 Likes
Cuda13

I would leave both the HTC Facebook app and the market one installed.  I had some weird stuff going on too but gave it a few hours and eventually everything synced up.

0 Likes
Cuda13

Sorry  but I read too fast and didn't see your 3G problem.  I had the same thing within 2 hours of the original activation.  Long story short I went back to the store and they had to do the activation again to get 3G working.  No problems since.  I did do a factory reset before I went back to the store but still no 3G so I think that the reactivation was needed.

0 Likes
kizzle53

Cuda13 wrote:

I would leave both the HTC Facebook app and the market one installed.  I had some weird stuff going on too but gave it a few hours and eventually everything synced up.

Ok thanks for the heads up. I will turn both of them on. Right now I only have the market one synced.

0 Likes