Re: Thunderbolt ICS Update
SawltyDawg

Well I called Verizon and they confirmed That ICS is out but they are saying it will be released in waves. Come on like there are really that many Thunderbolts left out there they need to release it in waves. and it can take 24 hrs up to 3 weeks to get it on my phone.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

Heck it is the same for the Incredible.... How many of them are there? I like the new phone i saw from HTC!

0 Likes
Hawkmoon269

I agree man. On top of the unlimited scam, you have to pay extra to turn your phone into a hotspot. That's complete BS? The only way to get hotspot and not pay extra is switch to a family shared plan. More BS!

0 Likes
nb2six
Enthusiast - Level 2

It's pretty crazy we have waited this long, but at the same time I am happy that TBolt users are getting ICS finally. We can't say that about the Droid Charge users. While I think it has created a very bad image towards HTC from a customer support aspect, I still applaud them at eventually following through and delivering. If only the update would just go live already. I've been checking about 3-4 times a day since announcement and there cannot be that many of us who are still using the device. Release it to the masses already!

pmkoul
Contributor - Level 1

check for it....its available now

0 Likes
DJBezo2010
Enthusiast - Level 2

Check for it. Mine is updating now.

budone
Legend

Me too.

Sent from my iPad

artsy
Enthusiast - Level 1

After looking for it constantly for days, here it comes when I'm not watching !

AZSALUKI
Legend

please let us know what the battery life is like after a couple of days. mine isn't activated, but if the battery life doesn't take a hit, i'd like to update it (the old leak was horrid on the battery life).

0 Likes
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

mines updating, i'll try and remember