Correct answers are available for this post.
Thunderbolt - Photos not stored, nor old ones deleted; email issues since Gingerbread update
11-07-2011 02:18 PM
Just this past week, I've been getting the following problems:
- Random display of "New SIM card detected"
- New photos taken with camera will not stay in Gallery (just disappear - and are not on SD card when connected to computer)
- Photos that are selected for deletion, will disappear for a period of time, but then reappear (whether deleted direction on phone or when connected to a computer)
- Phone alerts: "Cannot send Email -email settings incorrect"
The only changes are:
- Update to Gingerbread via Verizon
- Use of extended battery
I've downloaded SDrescan and this doesn't seem to help.
Can someone help me with this??? I've already lost several great photos that I took. I also don't understand what is going on with me email. Nothing has changed and I confirmed by redoing all my settings.
2.1 HTC sense
2.11.605.5 (software number)