Thunderbolt Update released Friday May 13
Mermaid

I know that this is sent out in bundles, but within what time frame can I expect it????  a week, month??? At what point should I follow up??

0 Likes
Re: Thunderbolt Update released Friday May 13
GreenRobot
Contributor - Level 3

Mermaid wrote:

I know that this is sent out in bundles, but within what time frame can I expect it????  a week, month??? At what point should I follow up??

Switch your Thunderbolt to 1X then check for updates. For some reason it will let you get it that way. I did it on two Thunderbolts yesterday took about 45 min to download each. I used the LTE on/off app to swtich to  CDMA only  then just wait for the 1X to pop up and go to settings and check for for updates. 

0 Likes
ArnettH_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello Mermaid,

Were you able to download the software successfully to your device? If not, please reply so we can assist.

Thank you

Arnetth_VZW

0 Likes
aah0818

couldnt get software update to d/l so verizon sent me a replacement saying something was wrong with my phone.. now here i am and its downloading

0 Likes
brylovesdawn
I am having the same problem. The 1x thing didn't work I rebooted nothing worked, should I take my phone to the closest verizon? Between the battery and this should I trade it in for the charge? I just bought the extended battery and another case. I love this phone but what's the point if I can't get updates and enjoy the features b/c the battery is always dead? I'm in brooklyn new york so I would think that by day 7 of the update I would have it, someone please help
0 Likes