Thunderbolt-email not deleting from server
joceylou
Enthusiast - Level 1

I checked my settings and the box is checked to delete messages from the server once they are deleted off of my phone.  This problem is just in the past week or so.  I delete them and as soon as email refreshes again they are back.  HELP!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Thunderbolt-email not deleting from server
joceylou
Enthusiast - Level 1

ok I deleted and reinstalled the email account and that did not work.  I then logged into web mail and deleted the items from the server.  I then went to the TB and under settings deleted all data from the mail app.  I then set the email account back up and no longer seem to be experiencing the issue.  If you are having this issue and need a clearer explanation please let me know.  Thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Thunderbolt-email not deleting from server
joceylou
Enthusiast - Level 1

ok I deleted and reinstalled the email account and that did not work.  I then logged into web mail and deleted the items from the server.  I then went to the TB and under settings deleted all data from the mail app.  I then set the email account back up and no longer seem to be experiencing the issue.  If you are having this issue and need a clearer explanation please let me know.  Thanks!

0 Likes