Thunderbolt no more
tattooedchick
Enthusiast - Level 3

I've had it with the constant battery pulls, losing data connection, lagging, freezing apps/widgets, weather never for the correct location. Oh and I failed to mention 90% of the time when I went to check email, they disappeared,  I've been through 5 different types of android devices with Verizon.  I've switched to the new iPhone,  Now I have a phone that I no longer have to wait on to get updates.  I always have data connection and my emails are always there.  iPhone, it just works.

0 Likes
Re: Thunderbolt no more
Wildman
Legend

tattooedchick wrote:

I've had it with the constant battery pulls, losing data connection, lagging, freezing apps/widgets, weather never for the correct location. Oh and I failed to mention 90% of the time when I went to check email, they disappeared,  I've been through 5 different types of android devices with Verizon.  I've switched to the new iPhone,  Now I have a phone that I no longer have to wait on to get updates.  I always have data connection and my emails are always there.  iPhone, it just works.

Let me get you right, you just got device and you know all this will be diffrent how???

0 Likes
tattooedchick
Enthusiast - Level 3

How do I know it will be different?  Well lets see.  iPhone is made by Apple.  I have had an iPod since they first came out.  I have an the first edition of iPod touch which still works perfectly.  As a matter of fact, my 16 year old daughter inherited it.  I have an iPod touch in my car, I have one in the bedroom that I use as an alarm clock everday,  Both of my kids have an iPad.  I have an iPad 2 and I have a Apple Macbook Pro.  I used to have an iPhone before androids came along.  I switch to android only because it was new and different.  I'm a tech junkie so new things excite me.  The problems that I see in android, I've never experienced with any of my Apple products.  If Apple had ever failed me like android does, I would have stayed with them this long.  And I'm not the only person who has switched from android to iPhone.  I read about it on the internet all the time.  People get tired of android and even Verizon failing them.  I mean things are constantly being delayed all the time, whether it be phones coming out or the operating system being updated.  When Apple says a new phone is coming out, you can guarantee it will be out the day they annouce it to be out. 

0 Likes
FV3riz0n

Hate to admit it but you're right.  I'm still and android fan because i don't like the censorship apple forces upon you.  But I do admit they make superior hardware..

0 Likes
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

[insert dell dude bye pic here]

http://community.vzw.com/t5/iPhone-4S/bd-p/iPhone4ss

0 Likes