Thunderbolt not being seen on My Verizon account
ajmillinger

When I log onto my account, I see the Incredbile picture associated with my son's number; the BB Tour with my wife's number and next to my number, the phone is blank and is just called Primary Line.  My phone works fine but I did replace sim card about 2 weeks ago at verizon store near me and I bought phone day it was released.  No one can seem to figure out why the Thunderbolt doesn;t seem to be activated on my account even though the phone line is active.   

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Thunderbolt not being seen on My Verizon account
Not applicable

Currently the My Verizon Application is not supported on the HTC Thunderbolt OS.  As reported by HTC, there will be a future software update that will be released which will run the My Verizon Application. 

Thank you.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
zax301

I, too, had to replace a sim card in my TB a couple of weeks ago.  My TB was listed in "MyVerizon" prior to the sim card

change.  Now it is no longer listed.  It sounds like the sim card # is the critical identifier. 

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I haven't change my SIM card although i have change the phone number associated with it and I do have a picture of the Thunderbolt on MyVerizon homepage.  So it does sound logical that the SIM card number could be the issue.

Have you tried calling CS (tech support) and asking about?

maybe one of the nice VZW employees on here will see this thread and offer to help.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Not applicable

One of those nice VZW employees is here to help! Smiley Happy  

Can you please PM me your device MEID and your mobile number so I can contact you to get more details on this problem. 

I definitely agree that the SIM may be the road block that I will investigate.

Thank you community for your assistance! We really appreciate it!

0 Likes
pat3332
Contributor - Level 2

Adam, I also have not been able to get the My Verizon app to work since I got my phone and the reps at my Verizon store were the ones that tried to put it on my phone when I bought it. I think a lot of people are having trouble using the My Verizon app, so I hope you don't get buried in PM's.:smileyhappy:

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
@pat3332
The issue with the MyVerizon application is a different problem than what the OP is having trouble with.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
pat3332
Contributor - Level 2

Thanks Ann, I just figured that out when I re-read the post title. Sorry about the confusion.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Currently the My Verizon Application is not supported on the HTC Thunderbolt OS.  As reported by HTC, there will be a future software update that will be released which will run the My Verizon Application. 

Thank you.

0 Likes