Thunderbolt not keeping default dialer after latest update (2.11.605.19 710RD)
MJR109

Is anyone else having this problem?  I have Mr. Number installed but I use the VZW phone dialer as the default.  Since the update I will get asked what I want to use as the default dialer every once and a while, not sure what prompts this but I check the Use by default and pick the VZW dialer.  It works fine for a few days or until I re-start my phoen or something else occurs, (not sure what at this point) and I have to re-do the dialer default question.  I have had a couple of updates on Mr. Number so I don't think this is the problem and I have seen it on a few other apps like Navigation too.  Any help for this or just hold tight for the ICS update?

Mike

0 Likes
Re: Thunderbolt not keeping default dialer after latest update (2.11.605.19 710RD)
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I would suggest that you check the application associations under Settings > applications > manage applications.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Thunderbolt not keeping default dialer after latest update (2.11.605.19 710RD)
MJR109

Thanks, but I looked at this right away and it was set to the correct app, but then a few days later, I had to answer the question again, this has been going on since the update.

0 Likes