Thunderbolt now $104!!
fitty

At Amazon it looks like the Thunderbolt is $129 on a new contract.

However, they are giving $25 free Android App Store credit to anyone who buys a new Verizon phone.

So that makes the Thunderbolt $129 - $25 = $104 (you were gonna buy apps for your super powerful new phone, right? :smileywink:

Anyway, heads up for those looking to save some cash.

Amazon.com: $25 Amazon Appstore Credit with Purchase of Verizon Android Devices

0 Likes
Re: Thunderbolt now $104!!
Spiral
Master - Level 1

I thought all Android apps were free (at least that is what I read here on the forum). :smileywink:  Unlike the iPhone apps.

0 Likes
Grothka
Contributor - Level 3
there are a lot of free apps, a lot of ones that cost money too. But in all honesty I havn't found a single paid app that I've found that seems to be worthwhile.
0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
The first application I paid for is still worth its cost and more. SwiftKey, a replacement keyboard has repaid itself to me several times over in its ease of use.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

I don't have my TB anymore...

If I actually waited for it to be released I would have gotten it for $59.99+ tax.  Ne2($100), and employee discount ($100).  made me kinda wish I waited just to resell the phone haha.  Instant profit and I could have gotten the iPhones a lot cheaper and walked away with cash in my pocket.

edit: No I don't work for Verizon.  I work for the State of Hawaii.  I am a librarian :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
AmeliaStewart

SwiftKey is a must!

0 Likes
JIMD4
Enthusiast - Level 3

I think Amazon is developing and selling via their own store now.

0 Likes
fitty

The $25 credit expired.

0 Likes