Thunderbolt will not turn on...
HTCProblems

I plugged my phone in for the night last night and went to sleep...when I woke up to the alarm on the phone going off I went to the phone and turned the alarm off and right when  turned the alarm off, the phone turned off as well. I am unable o get the phone to turn back on and it has been nearly an hour. The only thing working on the phone is the charging light but the phone still won't power on. I have removed the battery multiple times for 5 minutes each time, I have left it plugged in for 30 minutes and it will still not turn on and I have also tried the hard reset (volume down + power) and nothing is working. 

PS The phone is only about 2 months old and I have not had problems with it yet, can anyone help me?

0 Likes
Re: Thunderbolt will not turn on...
r_nizzle619

I have the same problem. I grabbed my phone from the table to see if i had any missed calls and boom... the phone shut off and I haven't been able to turn it back on since. Tried the battery pull and charging... no charging light or any signs of life.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

if it's only 2 months old, call verizon and tell them you want a new one. question though....they stopped selling it 6 months ago. how is it only 2 months old?

r_nizzle619

I just called customer service and told them about my problem. They are shipping me a new phone because it's still under the manufacturers warranty. If your phone is only two months old you're probably still under warranty. new phone will come with re-activation instructions as well as transferring your contacts. Hope this helps!

0 Likes