Thunderbolt wont pair with bluetooth devices
travelhosts

have tried to get it to pair with the following devices, with no success:

plantronics voyager pro (brand new)

LG HSB-200 headphones

these devices formerly all worked perfectly with our BB storm, LG 8000 series and droid I

please help!

0 Likes
Re: Thunderbolt wont pair with bluetooth devices
jgorton123

It won't pair with my hands free in my car either.

Does yours keep connecting and disconnecting from your devices?

That's what it does with my car.

0 Likes
RobB772
Contributor - Level 3

When you scanned devices you did set the device into a discovery mode right? And placed it next to your Thunderbolt? I paired my Jawbone (first iteration, really old) with no problem...Oh it my ask for a passkey (most likely 0000) but mine didn't

0 Likes
kerph32

Same problem here - my Thunderbolt will connect and disconnect repeatedly to my vehicle. I reached out to HTC and received this response:

Thank you for replying to my email concerning the connection between your Thunderbolt VIA Bluetooth to your vehicle. The Bluetooth stack in the Android Operating system for the Thunderbolt is different from the Bluetooth profile that is used for the Motorola [Droid] X. The device is not compatible with the Bluetooth of your BMW. There is not an option to force the device to stay connected if the device will not stay connected.

Unfortunately it looks like I'll have to take back this wonderful phone due to a silly issue like this :smileysad:

0 Likes