Touchscreen sensitivitie
linsol

Just got the Rezoud a few days ago.So far, I really like it. One thing I've noticed is the touchscreen is way too sensitive. It's like all I have to do is breath on it and it will select something. Is there a way to adjust the sensitivity? I've looked everywhere I can think of and can't find anything on the keyboard. Or do I need to download a different keyboard from the Market? And which one?

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Re: Touchscreen sensitivitie
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I thought that the screens on some of my Android phones were sensitive too. It got much better after I installed a Zagg Invishield over the touchscreen. Do you have any screen protectors installed?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
linsol

Yes I do and it still sensitive. It was installed at the store when I got the phone.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Ah! One of the Verizon ones. I think those are slicker than the Zagg screen protectors. I am still deciding on ripping off the one (Verizon version) that came with my Nexus and getting a Zagg skin.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes