Transferring Photos Help
JessieMarie29
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just got the Thunderbolt today and I'm trying to transfer all my photos from my Droid to the Thunderbolt. I placed the photos from my droid to a folder on my computer.  When I plugged in my Thunderbolt and the folder popped up, the properties of the folder said that there was no more space.  I tried to drag my photo folder as well as just individual photos into the Thunderbolt folder, and it would not let me due to having no space on the folder. I have no idea how to transfer my photos. I don't want to place my old SD card from my droid into my thunderbolt. Help Please :smileyhappy: 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Transferring Photos Help
JessieMarie29
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you for all the suggestions! I ended up just using bluetooth from my computer to my Thunderbolt and was able to transfer my photos. :smileyhappy: 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ambushbug

Hit menu>settings>connect to PC>default connection type>then check disk drive. This should allow your computer to see your phone as another disk drive when you plug it in and let you transfer files.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
In disk drive mode, you will see two drives. The first one is the phone and the second one is the SD card. Place your personal files on the SD card.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

^ Exactly what Ann said...:smileyhappy:

0 Likes
JessieMarie29
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you for all the help and suggestions.

I have my phone set as disk drive, but my computer is finding my phone as a CD Drive for some reason. 

0 Likes
JessieMarie29
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you for all the suggestions! I ended up just using bluetooth from my computer to my Thunderbolt and was able to transfer my photos. :smileyhappy: 

0 Likes