Re: UPDATE 2.11.605.19710RD For THUNDERBOLT Is to Be out Soon!
DJDeVito43

I tried to find out from verizonwireless.com/Thunderboltsupport and the site will not load.

What does this update change and/or fix for the Thunderbolt?

0 Likes
DJDeVito43

I am surprised how this update seems to have flown under the radar from Android sites and media.

0 Likes
easymon

The new update is out came in on my phone today after pulled battery and sim card and put back in seems to be running smooth so far . Still have hang on mobil hot spot dont get message no data connection  but basicly same hang though.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I tried to pull down the update on my Tbolt and it told me I NEED a network connection to check for updates! I guess having no SIM card in the phone makes a difference. 😞 Wifi only apparently doesn't cut it.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

That surprising, never figure that would effect you pulling the update.  I am wanting until more reviews hits before I try update because my TB has been running good already.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Ok I could not hold off...   I got the update and looks like CityID is back on this build.

CityID.png

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Wildman U right you do have City ID an you also have { FM Radio }  On my Maxx this was the first Droid that did not have The Radio. Kind of Miss it..Lol b33

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

I never used the radio app because I did not like that I had to plug in the headphones to use it.

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Wildman, have you tried to remove that we could before again?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

I just looked and the FM Radio can not be uninstalled, the same as all the other unused apps.

0 Likes