Re: VERIZON: RECALL THE THUNDERBOLT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Rochelle wrote:

How do  you root the phone?

That question cannot be answered on this forum per the community's Terms of Service.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Rochelle

Do you know  how to post a new message or to create a new topic?

According to the online help I should see something that says Post New at the top of the screen but I only see 0 new messages - using this requires a send to email address.

Thank you.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Rochelle wrote:

Do you know  how to post a new message or to create a new topic?

According to the online help I should see something that says Post New at the top of the screen but I only see 0 new messages - using this requires a send to email address.

Thank you.

Are you looking in the right location of forum structure?

2011-11-14 21.28.18.jpg

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
JT29640
Enthusiast - Level 3

I agree with the last post. RECALL IT OR REPLACE IT WITH A WORKING DEVICE> NOT A REFURB A NEW DEVICE!!

0 Likes
Tdeglow

Was it a Verizon store or was it a Authorised reseller? The only way to tell from outside is that there is a tag on the sign saying they are a reseller, inside it's a different world. Resellers opperate with only one or two people while an actual Verizon store has at least 3-4 sales people and a manager or two. If you were in a reseller that might have been your problem. A reseller can (and usually will) charge a restocking fee.

0 Likes
dvpatel
Enthusiast - Level 3

JT29640 wrote:

I agree with the last post. RECALL IT OR REPLACE IT WITH A WORKING DEVICE> NOT A REFURB A NEW DEVICE!!

I echo the exact same sentiment. If the phones cannot get the updates, we the customers should NOT be penalized by receiving a refurbished phone.

0 Likes