VZW Customer Service has become an EPIC FAIL
kzerefos
Enthusiast - Level 3

Here I am again spending another freaking night on the phone because a rep can't add the right feature code to my account.  I had gotten sick of paying ridiculous amounts in international calling charges so I decided to add the discounted international calling feature to my account.  The rep added I-dial so I can call international (I've already been calling international for over 2 freaking years now).  Now I have to waste more time talking to a rep who isn't helpful and hold for a supervisor.  Can't even eat dinner at 10:45 at night thanks to Verizon not adding the correct feature and failing to document the account.  God, it never ends, just when you think your phone is starting to work after all the garbage problems, there's an issue with the plan. 

0 Likes
Re: VZW Customer Service has become an EPIC FAIL
Elitist_Jerk
Contributor - Level 2

well you could always make changes on your myverizon account online. Then you only have yourself to blame.

0 Likes
kzerefos
Enthusiast - Level 3

I know, but at the time I did the change I couldn't access any international calling features in My Verizon.  That's the only reason I called in on it. 

0 Likes
kzerefos
Enthusiast - Level 3

After over an hour on the phone (most of that time on hold) I spoke with a supervisor who had no idea who I was.  She actually listened, put the correct feature on the account and adjusted the overages.  At least I can go to sleep now. 

0 Likes