Video not playing from website
awinski13

I searched for anyone else having this issue and I did not find anyone with the same issue. I am trying to watch a video from a website and all I get is the sand timer and it never loads. I have installed Flash Player 10.2. My coworker has a Droid-X and he could play the website's videos no problem. I compared my settings with his and all appears to be the same. What I could I be doing wrong? I have already had issues with constant rebooting and HTC Sense force closing. I have performed 2 factory resets and so far so good there but now the video issue...

0 Likes
Re: Video not playing from website
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

Open the browser, hit the menu button, choose more and then settings.  Scroll down to Enable plugins and make sure that is set to On Demand or always. 

0 Likes
Re: Video not playing from website
awinski13

Thank you.  I had it on always so I tried and switched it to On Demand and it just gave me a green download arrow.  Switched it back to "always"  it went back to the sand timer.  On the co-workers DX it goes to screen like the native youtube app where it goes to a blackscreen with a circling arrow and then plays.  Mine just stays on the web page with the sand timer over a blank spot where the video should be.

0 Likes