Re: Visual Voice Mail broken for 4+ weeks; no notifications & getting texts from Vzn
jjmmhh
Contributor - Level 1

If you're referring to Menu --> Settings --> Call --> "Clear voicemail notification", it's been tried; that option is always greyed out   =(

0 Likes
Re: Visual Voice Mail broken for 4 weeks; no notifications & getting texts from Vzn
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi jimmmhh,

I use Visual Voice Mail myself and I love the convenience of it. I regret to learn of any issues you are having with Visual Voice Mail. I am prepared to assist you. You do not need to go to the Play Store to get Visual Voice Mail. Simply press the Menu key from your home screen, then go to All Apps. Scroll until you see the icon marked "Voice Mail" and press it. You will then come to a screen that provides you with a choice of "Visual Voice Mail," and a caption underneath that states "Tap to set up Visual Voice Mail." Please tap that screen and follow the steps to set up the Visual Voice Mail.

Here's a link that provides you with a simulator, a device manual, as well as additional support. I'm sure it will assist you, as well as other users of this device http://bit.ly/JYgku0

Thank you!

Christina B
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Visual Voice Mail broken for 4 weeks; no notifications & getting texts from Vzn
jjmmhh
Contributor - Level 1

It's already set up so it does not give me the option to set it up, again.

0 Likes
Re: Visual Voice Mail broken for 4+ weeks; no notifications & getting texts from Vzn
jjmmhh
Contributor - Level 1
0 Likes