Re: Voicemail Widget
budone
Legend

Cant you add the VM App??? I have that on my Incredible. Plus I get the recorder loops in my notification bar.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Okay, TboltOwner. The icon itself is in your application drawer as voice mail (VM). Long press the icon to release it and allow you to place it on your homescreen. As a test I just called my cell phone number. I didn't get a bubble on the icon. When I opened the VM app, it listed that I had a voicemail waiting and an option to setup a visual voicemail for the phone. My guess is that you will not get the bubble on the icon until visual voicemail active.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

budone wrote:

Cant you add the VM App??? I have that on my Incredible. Plus I get the recorder loops in my notification bar.

budone...i think he just wants that icon you see in the status bar to actually show the number of voicemails you have waiting. the loops show up in the status bar, but there's no way to tell if it's one voicemail or 5.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

I guess I never care how many. I just want to know if there are any

0 Likes
TBoltOwner
Contributor - Level 1

It appears as though I would have to subscribe to visual voice mail in order to have that counter...not worth the $2.99 a month.  Thanks for your help everyone!

0 Likes