Wallpaper
lemew
Contributor - Level 3

Okay, not really an issue but really annoying. On sense when choosing wallpaper I cannot select the regular size anymore. I can only pick a size for one screen. This seems really odd and I've never even heard of this. It's so annoying I'm using a launcher now which the wallpaper setting is correct. Anyone have this happen. It just started like two days ago. Had the text issue today as well. I could receive but unable to send. Resolved after restarting phone. Also, when starting up, my phone tried to activate my sim card by repeatedly dialing *22899 on its own.

0 Likes
Re: Wallpaper
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The dialing on it own might have been a PRL update.  I saw my phone do that to me at least once before.  I don't remember if it was the Tbolt or the Nexus though.

As for the wallpaper, I noticed that on my Tbolt too.  It reminds me of the stock Android UI from 1.5 to 2.0.  It didn't scroll the wallpaper either.  Annoying, yes, but it didn't bother me.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Re: Wallpaper
lemew
Contributor - Level 3

Okay, good to know someone else is seeing this too. I don't know anything about ICS so all the changes are really new to me. Thanks, Ann!

0 Likes