What about the thunderbolt???
RobB772
Contributor - Level 3

Has Verizon given up calling the HTC Thunderbolt a 4G device? I see no mention of it in this email I just received.

https://email.vzwshop.com/servlet/website/ResponseForm?OSPEUU_7_z_9_TZ_X.3d_9hOLkHnL_7gghNgJLEkIHkkL...

I know it's not "new" but come on how many 4G capable devices are in the lineup....Seems like it is becoming the proverbial red headed stepchild to Verizon.

If they'd fix the problems, some of them self inflicted due to the inability to fall back to SW version prior to the OTA update, and deliver apps they touted all along (without rooting) it wouldn't be a bad device.

Oh and Verizon lose the Bloatware. We can decide if an app is something we want. Big companies practically give away hardware because the make their money from its use ( think printers, and ink.....cellphone and voice minutes,text,data ). You more than makeup for your "R&D" in the continuing cost of services.

0 Likes
Re: What about the thunderbolt???
AZSALUKI
Legend
They gave an example of a phone, a tablet, and a hotspot card. They left out a few phones and a couple of tablets. They're not going to show every 4G device.
0 Likes
Re: What about the thunderbolt???
GreenRobot
Contributor - Level 3
Sweet a 10.1inch Samsung Galaxy Tablet with 4G and Honeycomb. Dang you for showing me this add.
0 Likes