What do I do?
Velociraptoria

So, I was texting with someone and I went to add a picture to a message (I was taking the picture) then when I hit done everything just froze. So I locked my screen hoping it would give it time to unfreeze. This usually worked. Well why I went to unlock it, the screen wouldn't come back on. I then tried several times to unlock the screen. After all of that not working I opened up the back but then remembered you can't take the battery out. So I went to my charger to see if my phone would still charge. It surprisingly did. I tried a couple times to turn it on. I tried the soft restart and the hard restart. I desperately need to get my phone in working order. Are there other things I should try or should I just give up and hit the nearest Verizon store for a new phone?

0 Likes
Re: What do I do?
Not applicable

Hold down the POWER BUTTON-VOL UP/DOWN BUTTONS at the same time. it should bring up the system menu, select the option to restart the OS and see if that fixes the problem. You select the option via the down vol and select via the up vol button. It will take some time. Wait for the phone to fully initialize do not shut it off, or touch it in any manner. also if the battery is low plug in the power cable first.

Good Luck

If this works then all is well. If not bring it to a Verizon company store and not a reseller.

0 Likes