What is wrong with my phone?
skhunter

My g3 light keeps blinking and I am not running anything.  I do not have any apps to run on it other than what was set up by Verizon and my email.  Also I just got this phone and for the last couple of nights I have charged by battery but by 10AM the battery is almost dead and I only make a couple of calls. I have even put it back to factory default but it seems the light keeps blinking.

0 Likes
Re: What is wrong with my phone?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which phone do you have again?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

I think he's go a HTC G3 Rhyme  Ann.   b

htc G3 Ryme.png

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I have never seen the Rhyme referred to as a "G3".

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

your correct Ann.!  when i was searching i typed it in on Google search and it came up with that.. but further looking i found the Difference of the two 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi skhunter,

I can only imagine the challenge of keeping up with notifications when  your charm light is consistenly blinking. I definitely want to help you out with this.

I appreciate you taking the time to process a factory reset. I know this takes time and I am dissappointed that it is still happening. It sounds like we may need to look into the software on your phone. I would like to ensure you have the latest software version availalble which is: 2.20.605.3 710RD. Can you check this for me?

From your main screen press Menu >>Settings >> Software Update>>>Status

Please let us know so we can further assist.

Thank you for your time,

TanishaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes