When is Verizon going to get the ANdroid 4.0 upgrade to Thuinderbolt owners?
Ward02895
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have received a direct email from HTC saying that they will no longer make announcements regarding software upgrades. So, they fail and leave customers hanging without an answer. How about Verizon? Do they want their reputation to become as lousy as HTC, failing to keep a promise to upgrade their product? Have we all been duped?

When? Verizon? Verizon? Are you listening? Are you doing anything about this? How about some information????????????

Re: When is Verizon going to get the ANdroid 4.0 upgrade to Thuinderbolt owners?
gpeterden
Contributor - Level 2

HTC has stopped commenting on everyones request and it appears Verizon doesn't comment on this site either.

0 Likes
Re: When is Verizon going to get the ANdroid 4.0 upgrade to Thuinderbolt owners?
sharonnnut
Enthusiast - Level 3

Most likely NEVER.. << comment removed to comply with >> I'm taking matters into my own hands now. Verizon Corp Headquarters are right up the freeway from me. Gonna see how far I can get upstairs to the penthouse and see what kind of answers I get. This is ridiculous. I have NEVER know Verizon to be this horrible about rolling out updates on their best selling phone. Been with VZ since before it was even called VZ. That's about 13-14 years. I'm not threatening, I just want to know why they are charging these exorbitant fees on every service and not giving what I've paid so much to them for?  I know.. I know.. but wish me luck.  Otherwise, I'm changing carriers when my contract is up in January, I guess. (not that they care)

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
sharonnnut
Enthusiast - Level 3

<Post deleted for discussion of moderation per the .>

0 Likes
sharonnnut
Enthusiast - Level 3

Post removed. Commenting on moderation is not permitted

Moderator comment, As the title states, we are Moderators. We are NOT Customer Service Reps or techs. We are here to keep the site semi civil. 

In addition this site is NOT promoted as a site to receive help from Verizon Wireless CSR's. This is a peer to peer/consumer to consumer help site.

There are other avenues you may use to contact the personnel you are looking for:

• The CONTACT US option in the upper right
  • 800-922-0204
  • Social media

><

0 Likes
mgodley21
Enthusiast - Level 1

I would certainly like to know when the 4.0 upgrade is happening.  I'm so frustrated with Verizon I am counting the days to my contract lock-up is over so I can move to another carrier.  i'm a 10+ year subscriber....