Re: Why is selfie stick not working?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Donna1152, We want you to be able to get these pictures working on your selfie-stick. Have you reached out to the Manufacturer of the selfie-stick? They designed the accessory and the application to work with various phones. They would be the best option for support on this issue.
JoelR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Why is selfie stick not working?
Donna1152
Enthusiast - Level 2

TionnaB,     Thanks for your very informative and pleasant response! If I purchase the bluetooth selfie stick from Verizon, is it guaranteed to work with my phone? Also, if it doesn't, would I be able to return it?  The company did not want the selfie stick back, but Amazon gave me credit for the selfie stick. SO, I have a selfie stick that I can't use.

From: Verizon Wireless Customer Support <forums@verizonwireless.com>

To: Donna Haines <donnna52@yahoo.com>

Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2016 3:46 PM

Subject: - Why is selfie stick not working?

#yiv6400146761 img

|

|

|

A message from the Verizon Wireless Community

|

| |

Why is selfie stick not working?

created by Verizon Wireless Customer Support in HTC One - View the full discussionDonnna1152 thank you for confirming where it was purchased. When purchasing a device from a third party site we can not guarantee that it is going to work properly. I would recommend returning the selfie stick if you can and purchase another one directly from our site http://vz.to/1T8685X.

TionnaB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!! Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Verizon Wireless Community Start a new discussion in HTC One by email or at Verizon Wireless Community

|

|

© 2014 Verizon Wireless

Verizon Wireless

One Verizon Way

Mail Code: 180WVB

Basking Ridge, NJ 07920

Not interested in these emails anymore, or want to change how often they come? Update your email preferences by visiting https://community.verizonwireless.com/user-preferences!input.jspa.

|

We respect your privacy. Please review our privacy policy for more information

about click activity with Verizon Wireless and links included in this email.

|

|

|

0 Likes