Will Skype Video Calling eventually be available for the The Thunderbolt?
philjitsu

I realize that Skype was removed from the Thunderbolt before it's release, but will  it eventaully be available?. I've tried Tango and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I just hope the kinks are worked out for Skype. If not not, I just may get the Iphone and return this. My wife has the iphone and would like to use the video calling with her. 

0 Likes
Re: Will Skype Video Calling eventually be available for the The Thunderbolt?
alliekc

Almost all of the smart phones now have Skype availible. I think that once that it will eventually be availible for it!

0 Likes
aydin96

Verizon; please answer this question as soon as possible? 

I had the skype app on my Storm 2 which was working perfectly fine for me and my business. I rely on Skype for international incoming and outgoing calls from all around the world. The fact that I have to be on wifi to make voice calls is totally hurting me and my business. This has to be addressed ASAP. The coverup that you tried to pull last minute was missed on my part as I have been following this phone for a long time and time after time your company has been claiming that skype voice would not only work but it would even support video... However, now, I have to be on wifi to make/receive calls? Why would I not just use my work computer or lap top at home for that? 

Again, please answer this question. 

Thanks,

Aydin. 

0 Likes
HDthunder
Enthusiast - Level 2

I agree Tango is cool and works for the most part, but Skype Video calling to the rest of the world would be nice. 

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

yahoo messenger has a video plug in so you can call a pc from your tbolt with it. but yeah.....we WANT AND NEED skype!!!!!!

0 Likes