Yahoo email won't display
deshia

I got my Rhyme on Black Friday and I've been enjoying it tremendously ever since but recently I've noticed that I cannot view neither one of my yahoo accounts.  I will receive the notification of a new email, go to my inbox to check it, it doesn't show the body of the email.  It only displays who the email is from and the title of the email.

What should I do? I've tried deleting the account and adding it back in several times and nothing works Smiley Sad I really need my email so that I can communicate with my customers when I'm away from home.

0 Likes
Re: Yahoo email won't display
Not applicable

Hi deshia:

You have quite a strange issue with your Yahoo account, but I believe I can help. I would remove your Yahoo account from the phone and download an email application from the Market and then add your Yahoo email accounts in. I believe Yahoo has their own email application in the Market, but since you have more than 1 account in Yahoo, I recommend finding a general email retrieval app. Test it within a different email application. If you still have problems there, you may need to contact Yahoo for assistance since multiple software programs are having the same issue (this most likely means the problem lies on the server end).

Give that a try and let us know how it works for you.

Regards,

MikeS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes