camera settings?
vzcrazy

I use to have an env & I always used the camera as my main camera & would get my pics developed & they were great, but when I tried the same thing w/ my thunderbolt, the reselution is bad & I cant get them developed. right now the res is set @ 8m(3264x1952). what setting do I need to solve this?

thx

0 Likes
Re: camera settings?
Debnbill

I am having the same problem.  I have mine on the highest setting and when I move the pics to my computer they are terrible.  Really grainy!  Hope someone has an answer for this one soon.  I was hoping to take pics of my sons wedding in 2 days.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Usually when a picture shows up as grainy on the PC, it is also grainy on the device.  This is likely because the camera isn't focusing correctly.  If you take a picture at the highest resolution (8MP in this case), the picture shouldn't be grainy.  When you are taking pictures, you should ensure that auto-focus is enabled to get clear pictures.  To enable this, open the camera, press the menu key, and check Auto-Focus.  Retest this, and it should work better. You can also reset camera default settings from the same place.  

It's possible that the camera was being moved or some other distortion occurred on some pictures to make them grainy.  Is this all pictures that you have this issue on? Please reply back with your findings so we can further assist. 

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

All my photos have been clear on device and pc... I agree that maybe you disable auto focus or not give time to focus because I use my camera a lot and the seen a bad shot.

I also have a Droid X and with that camera it takes. few shots before they are worth keeping but all my shots with my TB has been photo album quality for me.

0 Likes