chat with htc rep about sense 6
kblgy
Enthusiast - Level 3

okay i just got off chat with htc, in certification means it has been in Verizon's hands since certification, that means it has been in verizons hands for 3 months and they are just holding on to it.

>> Chat transcript removed to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Re: chat with htc rep about sense 6
kblgy
Enthusiast - Level 3

so basically Verizon doesn't care about this phone cause it is not a flagship and is only waiting on it cause they don't care, i still cant get a straight answer from a rep on here, actually i cant even get a reply from Verizon on here cause they don't keep there own staff informed about these things, this is why i have decided to move to T-Mobile after my contract is over. between this and finding out that the savings i get on my edge phones is only as long as i pay on my edge phones has really turned me away from this company.

11 plus years as a customers (actually more like 15 plus since my divorce changed my account) and they still have no care for there customers as a whole.

0 Likes
Re: chat with htc rep about sense 6
Extrem31st
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yup this is pretty disappointing. I get the feeling we will never get Sense 6, through Verizon anyway. You can do it on your own if you have rooted that phone but most people won't do that. I have 6 lines with Verizon, soon to be 4 and the rest expire all next year. Not sure what I am going to do from this point on. My bill is gigantic, I have been a member since 2003 or so.