email issue
jslstephmsl
Enthusiast - Level 2

i have 2 aol accounts and 1 yahoo account however, i only this issue with one of my aol accounts and it happens to be the main email that i use.  example, i pay a bill online and it emails me a receipt.  I then check the reciept email on my phone and I move the email the the "receipt" saved folder that I have so that I can keep them organized.  Everything is fine up until that point.  If I go into that "receipt" folder to look at that email, there are now 2 there.  See my problem.  It's not a big problem, just irritating. it doesn't matter what folder it is put in, when i go back into one of the folders, there are double emails there.  If i look at a desktop there is only 1 copy instead of 2.  how do i fix it???   This account is set up the same way the other 3 accounts are and the others do not do that.  They are in Imap format. 

0 Likes
Re: email issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jslstephmsl, I know this can be inconvenient and I’m here to help!

I researched this and did not find it to be a known reported issue.

Try removing all the email accounts and adding it back.  Retest and keep me posted.

John B

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
jslstephmsl
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hey. I feel like an odd ball. I deleted all of the accounts over the weekend and added them back and it does the same thing.

0 Likes
jslstephmsl
Enthusiast - Level 2

I deleted the accounts and added them back again and it still does it. I even tried a reset this time and same thing.

0 Likes