how do you access flies?
yfrank14
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just switched from a DROID X.

I figured out everything on the REZOUND, except for how to access anything i put in memory.

On the X, if i transfered photos or text files from my PC to the X, they would be under a 'files" icon.

I transferd files to the REZOUND, but now i cant find them.

where are they?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how do you access flies?
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

With the Rezound, you have to install a file manager from the Play Store.  I personally use ES File Explorer and really like it, but there are several to pick from.  (Astro File Manager is another one I've heard good things about, but haven't used.)

Edit: Ninja'd

View solution in original post

0 Likes
yfrank14
Enthusiast - Level 2

thats "files".

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Did you move them to the internal or external memory?

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

With the Rezound, you have to install a file manager from the Play Store.  I personally use ES File Explorer and really like it, but there are several to pick from.  (Astro File Manager is another one I've heard good things about, but haven't used.)

Edit: Ninja'd

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

I prefer Root explorer. I do however have paid licenses of various explorers lol. So far root is the one I like the best but it could change.

0 Likes
rcktdg
Enthusiast - Level 2

I like oi file manager, it's a basic file explorer that's free with no ads. The rezound has internal phone storage, an internal sd, and an external (removable) sd card. The external sd card shows up as a folder on the internal sd card. Hope this helps.

0 Likes
yfrank14
Enthusiast - Level 2

thanks everyone.

ES FILE EXPLORER worked.

0 Likes