how to select range of emails
TLS

Using my blackberry, I could highlight a data and select delete prior. All emails received on that date or earlier were then deleted. Withe the Thunderbolt, my choices seem to be select all or select one by one. Does anyone know of a workaround

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how to select range of emails
Not applicable

There is no way to select a date range for emails to delete like there was on the Blackberry devices.  You can check multiple boxes and then click on delete.  The nice part about this selection method is that you can skip deleting ones that you need.  For example, let's say you wanted to select 10 in a row, not select a group of 3, and continue selecting another 10 in a row. On the Blackberry you couldn't do that, but on the Thunderbolt you can.  

I hope that answers your question about deleting multiple emails. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Not applicable

There is no way to select a date range for emails to delete like there was on the Blackberry devices.  You can check multiple boxes and then click on delete.  The nice part about this selection method is that you can skip deleting ones that you need.  For example, let's say you wanted to select 10 in a row, not select a group of 3, and continue selecting another 10 in a row. On the Blackberry you couldn't do that, but on the Thunderbolt you can.  

I hope that answers your question about deleting multiple emails. 

0 Likes
TLS

Thanks for the info. I wish it was possible but at least now I won't waste my time trying!

0 Likes